Wednesday 29 March 2017

Free Writing

MY FIRST YEAR IN YEAR 7


On the first day of school 2017 I was worthy of becoming a year 7 student as I walked through the door I thought for a second and said its going to be hard now that I am a year 7 it was much easier when I was a year 6 but now that I am a year 7 I have to try my hardest.


To try my hardest in year 7 I will have to not talk to other people while the teacher is talking and I shall not sit next to anyone that I will talk to and they will talk to me.When I was a year 6 I wasn't listening really well to the teacher so this year in year 7 I will have to try and listen to the teacher.

On the second week of school I really liked to be a year 7 because we do better work then when I was in year 6. The work in year 6 was really boring so now that I am in year 7 I have really have good work.So when I get told to do my work I am really happy because it is good work that my teachers give me.

Through out the term every morning we start at 8:30 because we have our own senior assembly so we can kick our day off and to get our brain working for the day.So when we are having our assembly we do our mihi and the karakia once we are done with our assembly we go to our classes.

My favourite thing in year 7 is going to teach and we do sports when the year 8's go's to teach so that we have something to do when they are gone.And my other favourite thing about being in year 7 is coming to school before 8:30 and then coming in side the senior space and having assembly with all the year 7's and 8's.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story. (please leave a comment on my blog)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel,
    I enjoyed reading your free writing and how you have told us about your first year as a year 7.Also what you have enjoyed being a Year 7.

    ReplyDelete