Monday 24 September 2018

Pourquoi tale

         How ladybug’s get there black spot’s?

How do ladybug’s get black spots on there back?You might ask why.
There was once a butterfly who lived in a tree in a dark green forest, sitting on a leaf whose wings were orange.Looking down at those wild animals wondering what it will be like to be so big..I see a llitte red ladybug wonder what kind of one maybe one with no spots or one with spots who knows.

Many years ago there were wild animals living in a dangerous dark green forest with butterflys and ladybugs..there were strange things happening to these wild animals you could hear them crying out loud cause they must of hurt themself or they can’t find any food..I see a ladybug it might be heading towards me I wonder what it’s gonna do once it gets to me hope it’s gonna be a good conversation i must help this ladybug it hasn’t been in this dark green forest to long this is my first time seeing this ladybug.

Hey butterfly how you doing I come to get some good advice from you it’s about my spots.I have no spots on my back i’m wondering where I could get my spots..Butterfly said I could tell you where the place is but i can’t come cause i have other things to do and it will take you day’s for you to get to the place.Thank you butterfly that was some good advice once I get back I can tell you how it went with my spots.

Off I go on my Journey to where I have to go.He had stopped at his first destination which was in the woods he had stopped by and asked if he could get spots on his back but they said no we don’t have little bugs like you we only have big animals that could kill you and then give you spots.while never mind i will carry on walking thank you for your advice.

My legs are hurting i’m gonna stop here and ask wait let me just rest my legs there hurting me so bad….Hey there how’s your day going i’m just wondering where do you get black spots..Ohh Just walk straight then turn right on the first street then you will see a sign that say’s black spots.Thank you sir while OMG I can see the sign there it is He had looked into the store..Knock knock can I come in.Yeah sure.Hey is this the place to get black spots.Yeahh...i’ve been searching everywhere for a place to fine black spots..It must of been hard for you.Yupp it was.


Are you able to put 4 black spots on me i’m the only ladybug in a dark green forest that has no spots I feel weird cause I see other ladybugs that have spots and I have nothing I am begging you..Yeahh sure come with me and i’ll put some on..OMG I’m getting spots I can’t wait to look at myself..2 hours later.I look so pretty with these spots thank you very much It took me days and weeks for me to look for a place like this I can’t wait to go back home and show all the other ladybugs Here I go back Home.I feel so happy now I just like them there so beautiful.

Yeahh I’m home now Heyy guy’s how do I look don’t I look like you’s I am so happy to tell you’s this..it was so hard for me to find the place but at least I got spots..Butterfly where are you look at me don’t I look diffirent..Yeahh You are now apart of our family your nice and clean and got nice spots.While that’s what you have to do to get black spots you have to travel and tell people your question and they would help you,

No comments:

Post a Comment