Thursday 15 October 2015

Holiday Highlight

On Saturday the 10th it was my brother’s birthday me my sister’s and brother’s and my mum then we went to the birthday boy's house his name is ayden i was excited to go my brother turned 18 they had fun.After that we had to get the food done then we had to put the food and the cake on the table then we had to give him prizes then we sing happy birthday to him then my sister went up and said something’s. Then we eat we had meat and sausages salad and Roy fish then i went to get a drink and cookies it was so fun after that we had a ice cream then we had a cake the cake was so yummy them me and my sister went to go and play outside with my brother’s we went to go and play on the bike’s then i went to go grab another drink. Then my sister went to go and play on the bike them after she was playing on the bike we went to go play with my brother’s then they did not want to play with us so we went to go and play on my sister phone after that me and my sister went to my brother to ask if we can have one more cake and he said go and grab one.


when we said happy birthday and when we had a cake and some ice cream it was so fun.
Image result for smiley face

No comments:

Post a Comment