Friday 4 May 2018

2nd Fiafia

Today Ptengland school had there very own 2nd fiafia day.

The reason why we had our 2nd fiafia day is because when we had our first one it was raining.Most of us didn't get to watch the other's performance's so then Mr Burt decided to have another fiafia day.

There were so many performances that were amazing usually my group goes first but we couldn't because our tutor couldn't come till the end so then my group went last. Since we had to wait till the end i saw one of the best performances that was the senior Tongan group the reason why i chose that group is because that group was smiling a lot and they all remember there actions also the Samoan group.

Even though there were so many groups I still payed attention to it and tried to stay alive so that i wouldn't make my tutor angry.I was getting tired but when the jump jam came on it was so cool i just wanted to get up and dance.


This is my story for the week please comment back thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment